" /> Splash guards ? [Archive] - NastyZ28.com

View Full Version : Splash guards ?

04-27-2008, 04:38:26 AM
What is the correct name for the things that are on on front of the rear wheels on the Z's ?

04-27-2008, 10:25:41 AM
Rear wheel flares, I believe. Welcome to the board. Tell us about your car.

04-27-2008, 02:16:06 PM
thanks for the welcome

I have a 78 LT....bought it for a long time project so that i dont have to dump a large amount at once...i can spread it over a long time, plus i wanna be able to say i built that and not look what i bought

Plan on doing most of the work my self with the help of a couple friends...one that build a '88 with a 383 .. it needs quarters, driver side rocker and frame rail.. and a few floor patches.. eventually plan on dropping in a 350 or 383 stroker and a manual tranny....and so on a so fourth..

where do i get the fender flares...i havent seen them on any web site or any mag. that i have ?



04-27-2008, 02:20:02 PM
You try fbodywarehouse, paddock and some of the other catalogs yet?

04-27-2008, 03:20:03 PM
yep...just looked at those two and i looked in the NPD catalog and nothing

04-27-2008, 04:06:22 PM
Here's one:

or here: